Welcome

Are you hungry for some meaty text on art?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hipstamatic


This is my second iPhone related post. You might think I’ve shifted gears and have taken to writing about technology, or maybe I have a side gig working for Apple. Full disclosure: I don’t even have an iPhone. I would in a heartbeat, but AT & T’s reception (I don't get a signal in my apartment--pretty key as I've jettisoned the landline) in my neck of the woods is far inferior to Sprint and no way would I be caught dead with their erzatz iPhone version.

In any event, I love, love, love the new Hipstamatic app (the name alone deserves major kudos). It adds acid color and plays with the exposure, turning your ordinary iPhone photos into something haunting and timeless. Another D.I.Y. opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment